The GS4 Weber Spirit II E-310 Grilling System sets a standard in the world of backyard cuisine. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community.
Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequalled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience. Promising burners that are ensured to ignite every time, smoke-infused food that grills evenly and consistently regardless of where it’s placed on the cooking grate, and hassle-free cleanup; you are able to focus on what it’s is all about – bringing people together around the grill.
- The Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to ignite every time. Backed by a generous warranty, rest assured that with the Weber Spirit II E-310 you’ll be up-and-grilling the first time, every time.
- The reversible cooking grates empower you to be even more creative with your dish. The thin side of the cooking grate is ideal for delicate food such as fish and shrimp, while the wider side creates a thick sear mark enhancing the ﬂavor of your food.
- The sleek open-cart design provides additional room and accessibility of your grilling tools.
- Use the side tables to keep platters, seasonings, and tools within arm’s reach. Hang your essential grilling tools on the hooks for easy access and organization of your backyard workspace. The side table folds down in models equipped with two and three burners.
- The Tuck-Away warming rack keeps food warm or toasts burger buns, as the main meal grills below. The unique Tuck-Away feature allows you to fold it down when not in use, providing optimal grilling space and convenient in-the-grill storage.
- The newest grilling essential – the iGrill3 digital Bluetooth thermometer monitors your food from beginning to end, displaying the real-time temperature, and fuel tank level, on your mobile device. Once you’ve downloaded the Weber iGrill app, connect the iGrill to Bluetooth, and run up to four thermometer probes from your grill to the food. (Sold separately).
Looking for alternative gas grills that better suit your needs? Check out our gas grill/ BBQ page for more in-depth reviews.
The Weber Spirit II is the perfect small grill for everyday cooking. The GS4 Grilling System is the same new technology as seen in the flagship Genesis lineup of Weber Grills. Its small size and wheels mean it can fit just about anywhere and makes for easy storage when not in use. It’s available in both a propane and natural gas models. This 3x grill bbq has inherited many features from the more expensive models that make it such a joy to cook on. For a budget gas grill with the latest features from established manufacturer Weber, you can’t go wrong. This grill will last you for years and will be a reliable unit until you need to (if ever) upgrade to a bigger model!