Ergonomic Chairs for Office and Gaming
81% of us spend between four and nine hours a day seated at our desks. Our choice of a chair will impact our comfort, concentration and wellbeing during every minute of that time, whether we’re consciously aware of that or not. The chair needs to make you comfortable in whichever positions you are in through the day, so it’s important to consider those positions before you buy.
Firstly, a decent office chair should last, so it’s worth investing in one that’s going to give you the back support you need – even better if it actually improves your posture. If you pair it with the best desk for you, you’ll be on the road for healthy joints and more efficient working life. You’ll find our favourite ergonomic office chairs below, at a range of different price points.
We’re quite prepared to spend perhaps thousands of pounds on PCs, tablets or phones, and maybe a good chunk of money on a huge 4K eye-friendly monitor. But we may well be sat in front of all this expensive equipment in a £30/$30 desk chair. And while our eyes are being treated nicely by that monitor’s flicker-free or low blue light tech, our back probably won’t thank us in the long run for being hunched in a rickety old seat that would probably be more at home in the nearest skip than in our study or office.
Some of the fancier chairs may be expensive, but they provide all manner of clever tricks and tweaks to make sure the seat is properly adjusted to your needs – such as a sliding seat pan, or movable armrests. A pricey chair will also generally be covered by the likes of a 12 or 15-year guarantee, so these manufacturers put their money where their mouths are in that respect. So, whether you turn your kitchen or dining table into a makeshift desk or you’re fortunate enough to have a spare room with a desk all of your own, take note – a good office chair is a worthwhile investment. After all, most of us think nothing of splashing out on a nice sofa, so why not invest in something which will keep you comfy – and healthy – for years to come.
- Office chair all the parts BIFIMA certification, more reliable and sturdy, This desk chair does include a weight limit of 250 pounds.
- Comfortable for long use! The office chair is wider than the average desk office chairs. Adjustable height, The layout of the office chair is great for the back. The locking back helps keep upright. Suggested this to others.
- This office chair designed with human-oriented ergonomic construction for providing a comfortable sitting experience. The office desk chair has rocked back and forth.
- Breathable mesh seat with one-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment;
- Easy Assembly Required
- Adjustable synchro tilt allows you to tilt at a 2:1 ratio for better circulation and weight distribution
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Padded flip arms with heavy duty silver accents and dual wheel carpet casters
- High back office and gaming chair, leather and bucket seat with padded armrests.
- 5 star base with 360-degree swivel wheels, Running smoothly on the floor.
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment: 15.75″-19.69″, Seating area dimension: 20.4″ X 20.86″ , Back rest size: 20.47″ X 28.34″, Maximum capacity:280lbs.
High-quality parts and construction ensure that this chair will last for a long time and the breathable mesh material will keep you cool throughout the day. There are plenty of ways in which you can adjust this chair so that it will fit your body shape perfectly and you will also be encouraged to sit up properly thanks to the lumbar support that is built into the backrest.
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair is a very ergonomic and comfortable investment, a product that provides the relief you’re looking for while also keeping you cool and healthy. This unique product with many options is ideal for those who are looking to change their lifestyle by making an investment in their health and comfort. This high-quality chair is guaranteed to encourage your innovation, creativity, and focus as well, since you won’t be distracted by discomfort.