Car And Motorbike Tech & Gadgets
The Wizgear Universal Magnetic Mount is has a smooth surface that is perfectly suitable for mounting and holding any smartphone in place. This Stick On universal smartphone magnetic car mount holder sticks easily on your dashboard. The reinforced magnetic holder of this mount is what sets it apart from other mounts. This Universal magnetic holder produces an intensive force of attraction that will hold any smartphone. Including Android, Apple, Blackberry and Microsoft devices.
Ultra Slim & Small: This compact aluminium alloy coated car charger (2.32 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches) packs a powerful punch with a combined 4.8A output on a tablet and smartphone? Charge both at the same time with two 2.4A charging ports (Don’t support Quick Charge Function)iSmart technology automatically adapts suitable input current for your devices and maximizes the charging speed
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- Compact Design: One of the industry’s smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports and an LED light for after dark.
- Ultra Compact: Turn an unused 12V / 24V outlet in your car into 2 powerful USB charging ports that sit flush to the edge of the outlet
- Optimal Charging: Charge two devices simultaneously at full speed with 5V 2.4A of dedicated adaptive power output per USB port
- Universal Compatibility: Works with all USB-powered devices including Android & Apple smartphones & tablets
- Tecknet PowerDash D2 USB Car Charger with BLUETEK technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple and other devices to ensure recharging at maximum speed (5V 2.4A/Each USB Port, 9.6A in total)
- 4 Smart USB charge ports allow you to recharge 4 phones, iPads or other devices simultaneously, quickly and easily in your car. Input: DC 12-24V; Output: 5V 9.6A/48W
- Lightweight, compact design for improved portability (only 57×39.5x26mm, 40g); Easy-to-read LED indicator helps to confirm whether the USB car charger is properly connected
Daytime video quality is good, with great vivid colours and well-defined details. It’s a bit difficult to read license plates of cars driving by at high speed though.
Night time video is fair. Visibility is good on a well-lit parking lot, less good on a dark road. Readability of nearby license plates is hit-and-miss and depends on the lighting conditions.
With the ADAS in place, ensuring that you are driving as safely as possible, due to the high-tech camera which will make sure that you don’t miss a single thing while you’re recording, this is a dash cam that you can really rely on. The fact that it’s not expensive is only a plus.
There are a number of salient features of this top end dashboard camera which makes it a good investment. An 8 GB SD card comes with the package so that you can unbox and use it right away. Power cords, MicroSD card adapters and a GPS mounted suction cup is also provided. The KDLINKS X1 Full HD has some interesting features and lacks others, but overall it does what it is expected to, take crisp high definition quality videos in all lighting situations. So far, we hold this as the best dash cam for 2018.
The KDLINKS R100 Ultra HD uses one of the latest dashcam designs, the rearview mirror design. This lets you place your dashcam monitor in a convenient spot, where you can quickly glance and view the footage from your cameras. The KDLINKS R100 Ultra HD camera also includes the features that you’d expect. You get accident detection, auto-off, and loop recording. The real advantage of this system is the ultra HD recording. You get to record in 1296P HD which is far better than most dashcams in the market