When you buy something from Geartek using the retail links in our product reviews and pages, we earn a small affiliate commission.
- View as:
- Sort by:
Best Standing Desks
Adjustable desks allow you to stand while working at your desk or computer. They are also known as stand-up desks, sit-to-stand desks, or workstations. Adjustable desks come in a variety of types, sizes, and price points. Standing instead of sitting for work has proven to help avoid back, neck, and joint pain and to improve productivity and energy levels. Sitting too much does not only increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases and other health problems such as diabetes but also study say it may cause us death even if we exercise.
According to the World Health Organization, physical inactivity has been ranked as the fourth leading cause of death among people in the world. It is either you sit when you drive, when you watch TV, when you work at an office, and when you eat. Sitting for long hours straight is not highly recommended so professional physicians and health practitioners advise to stand and walk for a little longer to let your blood circulate well.
Why do you need an adjustable desk? It’s simple. You need more energy when you work and standing will keep your blood circulation and mind more active. When you are physically inactive, you tend to feel sleepy. Standing will make you more productive and help you accomplish more work than expected. The problem is that, basically, all of modern life is organized around sitting, which is why we suggest investing in one of the best standing desks available.
So what’s the solution to an epidemic of sitting? Besides choosing a career that requires you to walk around all day, the answer may very well be a standing desk. If you have an office job, you’re kind of stuck, you have to be in front of a computer. Adjustable desks solve this problem by allowing you to get up and move around while you work. You’re still tied to your office or cubicle, just without all of the negative effects associated with sitting down all day.
- Robust and stable construction – Designed for maximum structural integrity, our frame features double steel tubing that ensures stability even at its highest height.
- Frame Dimension: Frame width from 42″ to 63″, frame height adjustable from 28.5″ to 47.4″
- Fit top size from 47 2″ inches to 71″ inches in width and 23.6″ to 31.5″ in depth, a thickness of 3/4″ and greate. Weight limit: up to 220 lbs/ 99Kg.
- 158kg lifting capacity
- Height adjustable from 69,31cm to 116,22cm (without top)
- Adjustment speed of 3,8cm per second with soft start/stop
- 4 Programmable Memory Presets (with desk height LED display)
- Auto-dark LED display goes black after 10 seconds
- Adjustable foot leveling studs for uneven flooring (0,635cm adjustment)
- Operating noise less than 50dB
- Electric input: 220V – 240V / 50 – 60Hz ; 280W
- Height adjustable desk frame from 23.25″ to 49.25″
- Sit-stand desk frame supports a lifting capacity 350 lb / 158Kg
- Quiet motorized 1.5″ per second height adjustment
- Supports table tops from 44″ – 82″ wide and 24″ – 36″ deep with telescoping crossbar (top not included)
- Digital display handset with 4 memory preset options for easy adjustment
- Electric height adjustable steel frame base only, worktop not included – 5-year warranty on both electronic and structural components
- Heavy duty dual motor with a lifting capacity of 330 pounds, adjustment speed of 1.5” per second
- 3-Tier expanded height adjustment range of 24-1/2” to 50” with auto stop feature to prevent damage.
- Four programmable height presets with LED readout (Control box and motors are UL and CE certified)
• Durable, powder-coated steel construction gives this desk plenty of longevity.
• Its height adjustments are a good range from sitting to standing, allows you to go from a height of 29.5 inches all the way up to 46.5 inches
• The crank will raise and lower both sides of the desk in sync.
• Two surfaces, the monitor level is 47” x 12” and the keyboard level is 47” x 18” so you can create an ergonomic workspace with all the items you need