Projectors have long held a vaunted position in the home cinema. That’s because while TVs are more than adequate to deliver 4K HDR content, you’ll likely need to refinance your house if you want a picture larger than 75-inches. You might think a 75in TV is great for watching films… And you’d be right. But a projector is in a different league, with images routinely going north of 100in. Throw in whisper-quiet operation and you’ve got yourself a movie night, no doubt about it.
Whether you want to bring back from storage those Blu-ray movies, enhance your gaming experience, or throw photos and slides from a mobile or tablet onto a 100-inch plus screen, a home cinema projector should be your first choice and one that, if done right, will give you years of unbeatable entertainment.
Unfortunately, while most AV enthusiasts dream of the day they bring home a beamer for their living room, few tend to follow through. They have the misconception that projectors are hard to set up (they’re not), hard to maintain (they’re not) and cost significantly more than a TV (they don’t).
Optoma CinemaX P1 Projector
– Optoma CinemaX P1 Projector has an advanced laser light source featuring 3,000 lumens of brightness, combines a state-of-the-art picture, and color performance to deliver 30,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
– With a premium built-in Integrated NuForce soundbar with Dolby 2.0 including two full-range speakers, two woofers, ported chambers, and 40 watts of power, delivers crisp details with superior dialogue clarity.
– Its easy image set-up through the Optoma’s SmartFIT auto geometry correction app ensures easy 4-corner alignment set-up with your smartphone provides a crisp, clear image instantly.
BenQ TK850 4K Projector
– BenQ True TK850 Projector delivers True 4K UHD resolution of 3840 × 2160 or 8.3 million individual pixels which gives incredible clarity and crisply defined details.
– The HDR-PRO is supercharged by Dynamic Iris with exclusive enhanced contrast and HDR brightness for realistic, detailed images.
– With Cinematic Color Technology, the out-of-the-box factory-calibrated color-accurate projector with DCI-P3 color space is one of the latest forms of technology when it comes to colors available and exceeds the color spectrum from what you can get with Rec. 709.
– It has dedicated Sport modes with CinemaMaster Audio+2 make you feel like you’re part of the game and perfectly balanced high visual brightness (>3000lm) and vivid colors (98% Rec.709) for use in well-lit environments.
BenQ HT3550 4K Projector
– BenQ True HT3550 Projector delivers 3840 × 2160 or 8.3 million Individual Pixels that gives incredible clarity and crisply defined details.
– Its out-of-the-box factory-calibrated color-accurate projector with DCI-P3 color space is one of the latest forms of technology when it comes to colors available and gives you a larger visible spectrum than you can get with Rec. 709.
– Designed to provide greater contrast, which makes sure that your 4K content is professionally detailed to give you the cinema experience without actually having to go to the cinema to do it.
Epson EH-TW9400 Projector
– Epson EH-TW9400 Projector delivers an amazing 4K UHD experience with advanced pixel-shifting, resolution-enhancement technology. It shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution to 3840 x 2160 to give you unbelievable sharpness, clarity, and detail.
– Epson Auto Iris Technology adjusts its aperture to provide optimum contrast and brightness for each scene. You’ll be able to project beautiful well-defined images whenever you are, regardless of ambient light.
– The wide lens shift range of these projectors provides exceptional installation flexibility. A short focal length as little as 300cm is possible with a 100-inch screen. A broad shift range of 96% vertically and 47% horizontally with the optical lens shift function also keeps image deterioration low, allowing you to position your projector at any point in the room.
LG CineBeam HU85LA Projector
– Its 3 Channel Laser with Wheel-less technology means the RGB separate primary colors and can express a vivid picture with virtually no color loss compared to conventional projectors (DLP, Laser, and Dual Laser) that use a color-wheel to reflect colors from one color light.
– The Magic Remote on this LG CineBeam projector is used to access LG’s webOS smart TV operating system for all your favorite content streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and VUDU.
– With simple screen adjustment, the image warping function allows you to set up an aligned, precise picture by fine-tuning 12 adjustment areas on the screen.
VAVA VA-LT002 Projector
– As an Ultra-Short-Throw projector, the VAVA VA-LT002 can cast a 100 inch image from only 7.2 inches away from the wall. With a space-saving design, quick and easy setup, and the ability to adjust your projection from between 80 to 150 inches on the fly, you can enjoy a cinematic experience from the comfort of your own home.
– It features 4K Resolution with HDR 10 to feast your eyes on awe-inspiring visuals with deeper colors, higher contrast, fuller saturation, and sharper imagery. The VAVA’s 3000: 1 native contrast far exceeds the standard 2000: 1 native contrast found in movie theaters.
– With the Advanced Laser Light Source, it has 2500 ANSI Lumens of brightness combined with state-of-the-art picture and color performance deliver up to 25,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. You can enjoy the projector up to 4 hours a day for the next 17 years.
– Plus, the integrated Harman Kardon Soundbar built-in stereo surround speakers provide high-fidelity sound with 60W of power. Lossless dts-HD and Dolby Audio prevent distortion and create a superior audio experience.
Optoma HD27e HD 1080p Projector
-Bright 3,400 lumens and 25,000:1 contrast ratio. BrilliantColor dazzles with vibrant colours
-Reference display mode enables accurate REC.709 colour.
-Native Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution delivers crisp and clear visuals
-Amazing 12,000-hour lamp life.
-Aspect ratio is 16:9 native, 16:10 and 4:3 compatible.
-Projection distance 39.4 to 385.8 inch
Optoma GT1080 1080p 3D Projector
Projector type: Single-chip DLP
Native resolution: 1,920×1,080
Video inputs: 2xHDMI (1xMHL)
Lamp life: 5,000h
Lamp brightness: 2,800 lumen
Optoma HD143X 1080p HD Projector
Bring the cinematic experience home with this 3,000-lumen 1080p home theatre projector, delivering extraordinarily sharp video quality perfect for movies, gaming & sports.
High contrast (23,000:1), Reference Mode and RGB combine to deliver bright, accurate colours perfectly aligned to REC.709 and REC.709b colour space.
With an extended lamp life of an impressive 12,000 hours, your projector’s lamp should last over 10 years, even if you watch a two-hour movie every day.