Choosing the best 4K TVs can be quite a daunting experience as it is not all about resolution. It is about the type of panel, whether OLED, QLED, and then other factors such as quality of sound, HDR features and so many more. You don’t need to go for the most expensive TV set as a cheaper option or even a budget option might suit your needs better. Compiling this list for the best 4K TV in 2020 we have taken into account all of these factors and provide TV sets for all budgets and situations.
You have to bear in mind though that you get what you pay for and you should not expect top-end features in a low-end budget TV. This is the same with everything in life and here it is no different. Saying that some budget 4K TVs pack quite a punch and in some areas can easily go head to head with the higher-end TV sets. Ultimately, all of these TV sets will give you unbelievable value for money and amazing quality.
Why choosing 4K over HD? You might argue that the human eye will struggle to appreciate the increased resolution, but the fact is that you do see the increased resolution. HD looks stunning and if you need to zoom into the image, you still get amazingly sharp images. The color palette and image rendering is incredible. Plus the range of additional features in these TVs really makes it worth it.
Want the best sound possible? Check out our roundup of the best soundbars too. We regularly update this list or guide with new suggestions and new models so keep on checking back to see what replaces the leading models of today.
Experience incredible detail, brightness and clarity with 4K UHD resolution.
Acoustic Multi-Audio syncs sound with action to create Sound-from Picture Reality.
Enjoy clear, vibrant colors with TRILUMINOS Display and 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping.
Watch lifelike on-screen action with virtually no blur with Motion flow XR technology.
Seamlessly integrate your iPhone and Siri devices with your Sony TV for effortless smart home management and content streaming.
Stream smart camera feeds with your voice. Through an Alexa enabled device, just ask Alexa to play music, launch video apps, turn up the volume, and more.
- Stunning Image quality.
- Sony’s best processor analyzes content to bring out OLED’s intense contrast with pure blacks, peak brightness and natural colors.
- Use your voice to control your TV and smart home devices, easily search for movies and shows, get answers, and manage tasks, all hands-free with google assistant.
- Seamlessly integrate your iPhone and Siri devices with your Sony TV for effortless smart home management and content streaming.
- X-Reality PRO upscale images to near 4K clarity while reducing on-screen noise with advanced color and gradation.
- 2.1 channel sound from the entire screen, creating an immersive multi-dimensional audio experience.
- VIZIO Quantum Color technology produces up to 80% more color than a standard 4K HDR TV.
- Ultra-bright 600 delivers up to 3x brighter imagery with striking detail in every highlight.
- Its powerful Active Full Array backlight features 90 local dimming zones allowing for deep black levels with stunning depth and contrast.
- Capable of displaying a wider spectrum of colors and detail; Includes HDR10 and HLG content support.
- Hand Free voice control supports Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Homekit.
- Stream movies, TV shows, music and more or mirror your screen for presentations and video chats directly on your TV using Apple AirPlay or built-in Chromecast.
LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology
Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene
Exceptional picture quality of perfect black and intense colors combine with smooth gameplay to take PC gaming to new heights
Works seamlessly to deliver high fidelity in wireless audio; It dramatically elevates the cinematic sound of everything you watch; Only supports 5.1 Channel and 2.0 Channel Transmitter dongle required and sold separately
With AirPlay 2 built in, you can effortlessly cast anthing from Apple iPhone or laptop to your LG AI TV
TV dimensions: Without Stand – 57” W x 32.7” H x 1.8” D. With Stand – 57” W x 33.9” H x 9.9” D. TV Weight: 55.6 lbs. VESA Mounting – 300 W x 200 H.
Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene. Experience Dolby Atmos in a 2.2 Channel Speaker System.
LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology.
Inputs & Outputs: HDMI Input (HDCP 2.2): 4 (1 rear, 3 side) | HDMI Audio Return Channel: eARC (HDMI 2) | USB Ports (v 2.0): 3 (2 rear, 1 side). Typical Power consumption is of 153 Wats, Maximum Power consumption is of 476 Wats.
Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you into the picture for the best 4K TV experience.
Concentrated zones of precision-controlled LEDs auto-adjust contrast between pure whites and ultra-deep blacks, revealing hidden details in even the darkest scenes
Intelligently powered processor instantly upscales content to 4K for sharp detail and refined color.
Engineered to reduce glare and enhance color even in bright rooms, the ultra-viewing angle provides for a vibrant picture no matter where you sit around this big-screen TV.
4K depth of detail with high dynamic range powered by HDR10+ delivers the lightest to darkest colors, scene by scene, for amazing picture realism.