TV Sound Bars
It doesn’t matter how much you spent on your TV, the resolution it has of how good the image is. If there is one thing that is widely accepted is that when watching any content on TV, whether it is a film, standard TV, playing games, etc, built-in speakers tend to be lacking in quality and the sound you hear is always a letdown. It makes sense that you look at alternatives to boost the quality and get audio quality that is consistent with the image quality that your TV renders. If you’re lucky enough to own one of the latest 4K TV screens, you really deserve to invest in a device that’ll deliver top quality sound to match and that is where soundbars come into the picture.
If you simply love the slim aesthetic of your new TV over everything else, then a good soundbar is your best option. Soundbars won’t stand out as a traditional stereo system does, the best soundbars are built to be just as aesthetically pleasing as they are sound pleasing. They are slim and powerful, designed specifically to blend in, rather than stand out. Soundbars are also a good solution for smaller homes and rooms with little space that wouldn’t be able to squeeze a 7.1 channel speaker system in. Despite most only featuring front-facing speakers, soundbars are able to confidently project sound in a way that makes it seems as though there’s booming audio coming from most directions.
Most soundbars are made to sit in front of or just below your screen, but they can also be wall-mounted above or to the side of it as well, giving you ultimate choice as to how your home entertainment set-up looks.
– Bang & Olufsen Beosound Stage Soundbar is designed as an interior piece rather than a technology product where exclusive and functional materials combine Scandinavian simplicity with state-of-art Audio technology. The soundbar becomes part of our decor blending in while standing out Beosound stage can be placed on the wall or on a shelf Pure expression
– With its powerful room-filling sound that doesn’t need a subwoofer – by offering 3 Channel sound system with superior center Channel and left/right stereo spiced with Dolby Atmos (that fills the entire room with sound) we can achieve exceptional performance flexibility which brings the TV viewing experience to a new and exciting level powerful enough to avoid having a subwoofer.
– The Beosound Stage offers an extraordinarily high-performing all-in-one solution that stands out in the market through its sound performance. This will bring the power and room-filling Bang & Olufsen sound to any TVs supporting the HDMI ARC connection Standard.
The Soundbar Q90R transports you into every beautiful picture with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X technologies. Get swept up in the exhilaration of multidimensional cinematic audio, masterfully delivered above, behind and all around you from 17 built-in speakers. It’s entertainment that rivals even the very best movie-theatre experience.
With 17 built-in speakers, including four that fire upward and two that fire from the side, surround you in multidimensional cinematic audio that rivals even the very best movie theatre experience.
The LG SN11RG 770W 7.1.4-Channel Soundbar System. It delivers up to 770W of total power, which includes a 220W wireless subwoofer for enhanced bass. The included wireless rear speakers have built-in up-firing speakers for rear height audio, and each individual channel outputs up to 50W. Bluetooth is built into the soundbar for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as smartphones or tablets. Once paired, you can wirelessly stream audio from your connected source.
Feel the sound come alive all around you with our flagship sound bar featuring Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound with 7.1.2 channels. Maintain quality from source to screen with the latest 4K HDR support, plus HDCP 2.2. Enjoy the rich detail of Hi-Res Audio and a whole-home solution with Google Home compatibility and multi-room listening.2,6 All in a sleek, stylish design that looks great in any room. Consider the sound bar raised.
- World’s first soundbar with DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound – source: dts.com/media-center.
- Available firmware update upon receipt
- A Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analogue connection
The Philips Fidelio B5 soundbar creates surround sound using wireless detachable rear speakers and subwoofer. Audiophile drivers and spatial calibration ensure dynamic, balanced sound. Rears become independent speakers for music anywhere.
– Detachable wireless surround speakers
– Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II surround sound
– Premium soft dome tweeters for Crystal Clear Sound
– Stand-alone portable Bluetooth speakers
– Bluetooth (aptX and AAC) for wireless music streaming
– 2x HDMI for a great picture and sound quality
– One-Touch with NFC-enabled smartphones for Bluetooth pairing
– HDMI ARC to access all the sound from your TV
– Wireless subwoofer for clutter free placement
Enjoy high-resolution, multi-channel sound with the black Yamaha MusicCast YSP-2700 107W 7.1-Channel Soundbar System. The soundbar is equipped with 16x 1.125″ beam drivers and includes an external wireless subwoofer with a 5.5″ driver, providing up to 107W of total power. It is able to decode high-resolution audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. The Yamaha YSP-2700 is well-equipped for connecting high-quality sources with three 4K-ready HDMI inputs and an ARC- and CEC-enabled HDMI output. Stereo RCA, digital coaxial, and optical inputs are also onboard for interfacing other high-quality audio sources, and an optical cable is included.
The Sonos Playbar is a fantastic piece of kit that really delivers on its promise of simplicity, and quality. It isn’t cheap, but it does add to your Sonos network and make for an even more flexible system.
Great sound and easy setup
Voice control via an Alexa-enabled device
Ample bass without sub
Sonos app platform remains one of the best out there
Seamless multi-room integration with Sonos system