Convert your 2.5″ IDE drive into an external drive. What else to say? It works straight out of the box and with USB2 it will give you the opportunity to transfer your old files into your new computer or laptop. An instant winner!!
User Review( votes)
External 2.5″ IDE Enclosure HDD Housing Adapter USB 2.0 to IDE HDD Hard Disk Case Housing Compatible with Windows and MAC
- This External 2.5″ IDE Enclosure is ultra slim and easy to carry with an anodised aluminium magnesium alloy heatsink enclosure. It supports hard drives up to 500GB
- USB 2.0 high-speed data transfer up to 480 Mbps.
- Plug and play, no need to reboot the computer. USB power cable supplied and no external power needed to make it work. The status LED for Read/Write operations will easily show you when the unit is operational.
- The unit is compatible with 2.5inch IDE hard drives. It basically converts any internal 2.5″ IDE hard drive into an external HDD
- Easy installation: just open the case cover and push the HDD into the socket tightly
- When using a brand new hard disk, please first format and partition. When you use it with a desktop computer, please plug the two USB interface of the data cable to the computer’s rear USB interface.
- 1 X 2.5″ IDE hard drive enclosure
- 1 X USB cable
- 1 X Leather case
Looking for alternative 2.5″ HDD cases that better suit your needs? Check out our 2.5″ HDD housings page for more in-depth reviews.