Very happy with this Boss receiver. AM, FM, CD, DVD work great. The navigation is a TomTom. Great stereo GPS. The sound is good, the GPS does well. It would be nice if it had an additional microphone for the phone calls so that people can hear me better. It is not top of the line but it will do the job nicely and will keep your dashboard clutter free.
User Review( votes)
BOSS Audio BV9386NV
- GPS NAVIGATION: The BOSS Audio BV9386NV has built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) Includes Coverage Of All 50 States, Puerto Rico And Pre-loaded Point Of Interest. The Text-To-Speech Guides you To Your Final Destination. View Maps In 2D As Well As 3D
- BLUETOOTH: Answer Calls With Just One Push Of a Button. Make Calls And Be Hands-Free With No Distractions. No Need To Hold Your Phone Ever Again. You Can Also Play And Control Your Music And Apps Like Spotify / Pandora Wirelessly
- MEDIA PAYBACK: Watch Your Choice Of Videos Through The DVD Player, Play Music Through Your Bluetooth Device, Pop In a CD or Use The USB And SD Ports For More Audio Alternatives. Tune Into The AM/FM Radio Stations For Up To Date Music/News/Sports And More.
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This Double din head unit Is Compatible With The Audio Output From Smartphones As Well As MP3 Players. Even More Ways to Chill.
- INPUTS: USB / SD Ports, AUX Input. Connect a Rearview Camera (Sold Separately). The Steering Wheel Interface Allows You To Use The Existing Functions On Your Steering Wheel (Interface Module Sold Separately. We Recommend The Metra ASWC-1).
- OUTPUTS: Use The Front, Rear & Subwoofer Pre Amp Outputs To Hook Up Your Speakers (Front Left/Front Right And Rear Left/Rear Right) And Subwoofer. The Video Output Allows You To Connect An Extra Screen For More Viewing Capability.
- POWER: You Can Get 80 Watts x 4 Max Power From The BV9386NV To Power Your Speakers. An Amplifier Is Recommended To Make Sure Your Speakers Are Well Powered.