Weber-Stephen Products 67010001 Genesis II E-410 Natural Gas Grill, Black, Four-Burner
The Weber-Stephen Genesis II E-410 High-Performance Grilling System sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine and lands the Genesis II and Genesis II LX series of gas grills in a class of their own. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community.
Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequalled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience. They promise burners that are ensured to ignite every time. Food grills evenly and consistently regardless of where it is placed on the cooking grate. Hassle-free cleanup so you are able to focus on what it’s is all about, bringing people together around the grill.
- The Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to ignite every time. Backed by a generous warranty, rest assured that you’ll be up-and-grilling the first time, every time.
- The reversible cooking grates empower you to be even more creative with your dish. The thin side of the cooking grate is ideal for delicate food such as fish and shrimp, while the wider side creates a thick sear mark enhancing the ﬂavor of your food.
- The sleek open-cart design provides additional room and accessibility of your grilling tools.
- Use the side tables to keep platters, seasonings, and tools within arm’s reach. Hang your essential grilling tools on the hooks for easy access and organization of your backyard workspace. The side table folds down in models equipped with two and three burners.
- The Tuck-Away warming rack keeps food warm or toasts burger buns, as the main meal grills below. The unique Tuck-Away feature allows you to fold it down when not in use, providing optimal grilling space and convenient in-the-grill storage.
- The newest grilling essential – the iGrill3 digital Bluetooth thermometer monitors your food from beginning to end, displaying the real-time temperature, and fuel tank level, on your mobile device. Once you’ve downloaded the Weber iGrill app, connect the iGrill to Bluetooth, and run up to four thermometer probes from your grill to the food. (Sold separately).
Looking for alternative gas grills that better suit your needs? Check out our gas grill/ BBQ page for more in-depth reviews.
The Weber Genesis II E-410 features 4 burner strips capable of 48,000 BTU per hour, which is pretty standard for gas grills it’s size. Where it really shines is the all-new GS4 Grilling system which is a combination of an improved ignition system and high-performance burners. These features work together to provide not only one of the best user experiences but a quality sear with even heat distribution throughout. Honestly, with this grill, who needs a kitchen!