TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D Printer Review
Product Name: TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D Printer
Product Description: The new TRILAB DeltiQ 2 is a true engineering masterpiece and a professional-grade 3D printer. From the original 3D parts like nimble extruders and flexible magnetic print bed to the DeltaControl app, makes it an incredible machine. It is great in keeping a stable position during the printing process which results in accurate objects. This delta printer is compatible with all materials including flexible filaments that are hard to manage.
Offer price: 500 - 5000
Easy to Use
The TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D printer comes with an open-frame structure to allow users to see every delta movements that are very pleasing to the eyes. It has a DeltaControl wireless display to control the printing process through the app on our smartphone. Also, the wide range of materials that can be used is incredible, from common filaments to the most advanced materials. This is a complete-package 3D printer for professionals that can start with prototypes up until the finished products. Not to mention, all prints are expected to be perfect and high-quality.
Versatile and expandable machine
Big 3D printer
User Review( votes)
TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D Printer Review
Of all the 3D printers in the market today, it is rare to find one that boasts nice-looking parts like TRILAB. Most Delta printer works faster than Cartesian machines yet some fail due to the use of cheap parts and poor engineering. But that is not the case with TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D printer. It is made to surpass all expectations and prove how reliable, accurate, and high-quality the DeltiQ line of printers are. The company promises that each printer is carefully handmade in the Czech Republic and has undergone rigorous testings to ensure precise printing every time. Also, TRILAB made sure that every DeltiQ 2 printer is fitted and calibrated at the factory so there is no need for any setup before you can start printing.
Some of the excellent prints in the Fused Deposition Modeling world comes from the TRILAB Company. The new TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D printer is a true engineering masterpiece and a professional-grade 3D printer. From the original 3D parts like nimble extruders and flexible magnetic print bed to the DeltaControl app, makes it an incredible machine. Not only that it looks good on the machine, but these features help a lot in producing amazing prints. It is great in keeping a stable position during the printing process which results in accurate objects. This delta printer is compatible with all materials including flexible filaments that are hard to manage. And with the use of the DeltaControl app, controlling the process can be done remotely from your smartphone. You can also use your personal computers or tablets to monitor the print’s progress through the DeltaControl web.
To ensure that the TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D printer produces beautiful prints, the manufacturer created high-quality components. The rigid chassis consists of an ultralight head, swappable sheet printing base, nimble extruder, and a 32-it printer controller. Through the original E3D-Online hot end V6, the nozzle can be switched from brass to steel or abrasive fibres. And if you are up for complex geometry designs, the choices of materials are limitless. You can combine up to four colors or materials with just a single hot end and nozzle. Furthermore, the DeltiQ 2 comes with a plus-size 3D printer that measures 16.1 x 19.7 x 38.6 inches, perfect for the professional industry.
- Fused Deposition Modeling technology
- Professional linear rails (THK)
- Carbon rods of delta kinematics
- TRILAB DeltaControl display with dock station
- 105°C maximum print bed temperature
- 50 microns print resolution
- 9.8 x 9.8 x 11.8 inches print area
- 16.1 x 19.7 x 31.9 inches dimension
- 10 kg of weight
- 3 USB ports
TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D Printer Design
With the open-materials and open-software setting of the TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D printer, it ensures prints of great quality. The size limit can be as tall as 300 mm up to the plus-size version of 500 mm. It has an E3D-Online V6-all metal hot end unit, which is the standard for most printers, but what sets it apart from other machines is its extrusion system. Using nimble extruders, it allows the printer to deal with flexible materials. Now, with numerous compatible materials, the possibilities of producing 3D prints are endless. You can go for small, large, colorful, or a combination of different materials to create a unique and outstanding model from this printer.
Installing the TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D printer depends on what you have ordered. You can ask for the one installed by the distributor’s or manufacturer’s specialist. Or you could try installing it by yourself, just follow the instructions below to guide you throughout the setup
- Place the Raise3D E2 3D printer on a stable surface. Carefully remove the mobile phone from the box and put it on the charging station on the left front profile of the machine.
- Remove the belt locks, the orange arrows, to loosen the cable, as well as the routing on the printer arms.
- Put the filament holder on the back vertical profile of the printer and using your finger, check if it is properly fixed in the counterpart while the top corners should be aligned.
- Insert the Titan extruder and gently push it into the corresponding recess in the hub. Looking at the side of the printer, check if the extruder is fitted on the hub while the bottom edges of the extruder must be in line with the hub. There’s also a safety blue collar around the Bowden grip that you need to remove, which you can simply pull the collar by the extended part.
- The next step is to attach the filament Bowden cable to the extruder. When it reaches a certain line that shows how big the extruder must be directed, slightly pull the cable and put the blue-collar back into place.
- Attach the print head wire to the hub and secure it onto the extruder’s Bowden grip, then plug the connector into the print head jack.
- Plug the cable from the extruder into the Titan extruder’s socket.
- Take out the filament sensor from the box and insert it into the inlet port of the filament extruder, then plug the filament sensor cable into the Titan extruder’s socket.
- Connect a three-wire power cable to the power supply, then another cable from the power supply to the printer.
- Check all connections by turning on the DeltaControl display and the printer with the rocker switch on the power supply, and you are done.
One main problem with delta 3D printers is that it uses Bowden-style extruders which limits the use of different filament materials. And with a lighter print head, pushing the filament can be a real challenge. But with the DeltiQ 2 extruders, it can use flexible materials at a low speed to near zero. Through a rotating stiff metal cable, it transfers power from the motor to a gear system near the hot end. This allows the Bowden-style extruders to work with hard and flexible materials like TPE or Thermoplastic Elastomers.
Removable Magnetic Print Plate
This aluminum removable magnetic print plate is quite huge at 5 mm. The print bed can be heated up to a maximum temperature of 300°C and 350°C with an optional additional sensor. With that temperature, it allows the printer to work with various materials such as PLA, ABS, PETG, and more. Also, the company offers a QuadPrint where you can use 4 different materials through a four-way mixing hot end process. You can also include soluble support with any of the materials for creating complex geometrical objects.
Revolutionary Printer Control
Another interesting feature of the TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D printer is its revolutionary printer control. Using a smartphone, it serves as a removable touch screen panel to control the 3D printer. Through the DeltaControl app and DeltaControl web, you can manage the printer locally or remotely. The TRILAB DeltaControl has everything you need to control the printer that you can access using your computer or tablet. With its intuitive interface, you can take the display anywhere and keep an eye on the printing process.
TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D Printer Performance
When it comes to print quality, the TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D printer produces perfect prints. With a wide variety of available materials, two nimble extruders, and a high-tech interface, it results in accurate and excellent objects. And due to its large size, there is no limit in creating bigger and more difficult models from different materials. Also, since the print surface is heated and flexible, printing from TPU or TPE is made easier, thanks to the FlexPrint extension. This second independent extruder of the DeltiQ 2 gives the maximal flexibility for your prints. Furthermore, combining multiple colors and printing them at the same time using the QuadPrint extension is amazing.
There are a lot of reasons to get the TRILAB DeltiQ 2 3D printer. First is its exterior design, with an open-frame structure, you can see every delta movements that are very pleasing to your eyes. It has a DeltaControl wireless display that allows you to control the printing process through the app on your smartphone. Next, the wide range of materials that can be used is incredible, from common filaments to the most advanced materials. This is a complete-package 3D printer for professionals that can start with prototypes up until the finished products. Lastly, the printer doesn’t wobble o vibrate which results in high-quality prints. Overall, TRILAB DeltiQ 2 is a very reliable machine that works best in professional printing. If unsure this is the right 3d printer for you, check out our 3d printers section where we are sure you will find a 3d printer to suit your needs.